If you want to be in the know about anything involving the International Sleep Products Association or the bedding industry, all you have to do is read, like, friend, follow, pin or view.
From blogs to Facebook to Twitter, ISPA is spreading the word and keeping you informed.
- Website: SleepProducts.org
- Facebook: Facebook.com/ISPASleep
- ISPA Women’s Network on Facebook: Facebook.com/ISPAWomensNetwork
- LinkedIn, both as a group and company
- Twitter: @ISPASleep
- YouTube: YouTube.com/user/ISPASleep
- MattressRecyclingCouncil.org, ByeByeMattress.com
Better Sleep Council
- BedPost Blog is for anyone interested in talking about sleep. When tweeting, ISPA uses the hashtag #bedpostblog. For posting links from the blog, visit BedPostBlog.com.
- Website: BetterSleep.org
- Facebook: Facebook.com/BetterSleepCouncilOrg
- Pinterest: Pinterest.com/BetterSleepOrg
- Twitter: @BetterSleepOrg
- YouTube: YouTube.com/user/BetterSleepOrg
- BedTimes website: BedTimesMagazine.com
- BedTimes Facebook: Facebook.com/BedTimesMagazine
- BedTimes Pinterest: Pinterest.com/BedTimesmag
- BedTimes Twitter: @bedtimesmag
- Sleep Savvy website: SleepSavvyMagazine.com
- Sleep Savvy Twitter: @sleepsavvymag
- Instagram: Instagram.com/BedTimesSleepSavvy
- YouTube: Channel name, BedTimesSleepSavvy