BedTimes is the only trade and business journal dedicated exclusively to the global mattress industry.
Published by the International Sleep Products Association, BedTimes delivers news, information and feature stories to help industry members grow their business. Continuously published since 1917, each month the print and digital editions of the publication reach thousands of dedicated readers around the world.
BedTimes focuses on the topics that matter most to mattress manufacturers and their suppliers—new products, manufacturing innovations, market trends, legislative/regulatory updates and more.
Whether you read the print version that arrives in your mailbox each month, browse our select online content or read the digital issue (found at our home page) cover to cover, BedTimes is the business journal for the sleep products industry.
Some key facts about BedTimes:
- Our readers are key decision makers at their companies
Some 87% of mattress manufacturer readers say they make purchasing decisions for their companies.
- The magazine has staying power
About 85% of readers say they keep the magazine as a reference. Of those, 91% keep issues for three months or longer.
- BedTimes strives for editorial excellence
Some 87% of readers rate the magazine as a 4 or 5 on a 5-point scale.
- BedTimes is read—and shared
About 70% of readers routinely pass the magazine on to 5 or more people in their offices, so your ad reaches even beyond our dedicated subscribers.
- BedTimes is highly valued
Manufacturer members of the International Sleep Products Association rank BedTimes among the Top 5 programs ISPA offers in terms of importance to their business.
- BedTimesmagazine.com enjoys high traffic numbers for a niche news site, with more than 30,000 pageviews per month. The publication has high visibility in search engines and is crawled constantly as an official Google News site.
Interested in advertising? Contact:
Vice President of Sales Kerri Bellias, 336-945-0265