UK First: Next Generation Bedding Launches
Pioneering foam bedding products manufacturer, Carpenter Ltd, a part of Richmond, Virginia-based Carpenter Co. is launching a new range of mattresses and pillows that are unique to the UK.
Aurora is a next generation of high-density foam that provides high resilience as well as good bounce. Its open cell structure allows increased airflow and breathability.
A new Aurora collection is being added to Carpenter Ltd’s innovative Sleep BetterTM range and products will feature a stunning marble effect in a vibrant colour, covered in a distinctive designed fabric with matching border.
Gillian Finch, Carpenter’s national sales manager for consumer products, said: “Unlike memory foam, the unique properties of the Aurora foam enable it to effortlessly contour the body while offering ultimate support and comfort but still offering maximum breathability to ensure a good night’s sleep. It’s ‘super supportive technology’ and we’re predicting it will become seen as the next generation in memory foam, delivering unrivalled body contouring and back / head support.”
Carpenter is also showcasing for the first time a new roll packed mattress that is more than 30cm deep. Gillian explained the rationale behind this latest innovation.
“We’re experiencing a shift in consumer demand for deeper mattresses. Where mattresses used to average 20cm, they now routinely more like 24cm but we are introducing roll pack mattresses that are as deep as 30cm, a breakthrough in the UK!
“This is important as market research shows that there are more mattresses being sold online compared to recent years. Gone are the days of spending hours heading from store to store trying out all the different mattresses then waiting for it to be delivered. Consumers are choosing to order online and take delivery of their new mattress within the week.
“Carpenter Ltd is committed to continuously offering technically superior products and to remain at the cutting edge of comfort, especially in an increasingly crowded market where more consumers are choosing to buy online.”
Along with the new Aurora range and new deeper 30cm roll pack mattresses, Carpenter Ltd will also be showcasing additional new products within the Sleep Better TM collection of pillows, toppers and mattresses, all manufactured in the UK.
The collection features three distinct comfort options, Sleep Better TM Value+, Sleep BetterTM Comfort and Sleep Better TM Premier, and new products being added to the collection this year include:
– Sleep BetterTM Iso-Cool pillow, a temperature controlling reversible pillow that features a cover made from Outlast, a technically advanced phase changing material that feels lovely and cool to the touch and absorbs excess heat to keep sleepers cool.Microcapsules absorb heat energy when the head is warm and releases when the head cools offering a comfortable sleep environment all night long.
– Sleep BetterTM ‘Cuddle Me’ pillow, which offers a luxurious, soft feeling cuddle-soft fabric that covers a low denier micro-fibre filling; a great synthetic alternative to down.
– Sleep BetterTM Elegance pillow – in both firm and medium options. These pillows combine the softness of down-like microfibre and a memory foam moulded insert encased in a 300 thread count cambric cotton cover.
– Sleep BetterTM Aurora and micro-fibre pillow – with a high density and supportive foam which aids in spine corrective alignment
– Sleep BetterTM Aurora cluster pillow – where the inner core is filled with memory foam clusters which adapt to the contours of the head
Also launching will be Carpenter Ltd’s Sleep BetterTM Memory Foam Cluster pillow that was added to the Value+ product group earlier this year. It uses medium density memory foam clusters encased in a quilted poly-cotton outer for a deluxe feel.
For more information on Carpenter’s range of Sleep BetterTM pillows, toppers and mattresses, covering a range of depths and firmness, please visit www.sleepbetter.uk.com or email email@example.com
Kirsty Hunt (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Celine Goodier (email@example.com) at The PR Boutique or call 01625 528115 / 07816 876091
E / firstname.lastname@example.org
90 Water Lane, WILMSLOW SK9 5BB