DREAMFIT ANNOUNCES NEWLY DESIGNED WEBSITE AND FACEBOOK PAGE
Don’t Miss A Moment As The DreamFit Online Excitement Continues!
Vinemont, AL: Homtex, Inc. is pleased to announce the rollout of its new website, www.dreamfit.com and the expansion of the DreamFit Facebook page. In celebration of this launch, we have consumer contests and giveaways coming in October for the remainder of 2016!
According to Cindy Williams, VP of Marketing for Homtex, Inc., “Our website and Facebook page will serve as platforms on which to build the brand, and to predispose the mattress shopper to purchase DreamFit sheets. We will be partnering with our retailers to insure that consumers know exactly where to find DreamFit products.”
Upcoming Features of Our Website and Facebook Page:
- Entertaining articles on bedroom style and décor.
- Informative blogs on sleep and
- New vivid and informative descriptions of the Degrees of
- A clear, well-defined glossary defining the often confusing elements of sheets, cotton, materials, and design.
- A personalized option to easily search for the DreamFit retailer closest to
- More quality products including pillows, mattress covers, and duvets in a stylish array of fabrics, sizes, and styles and with diverse price
- Contests, contests, and more contests!
In addition, DreamFit will be creating entertaining short videos, including the latest production called “Sheet Hater,” which is featured on the website. “The plan is to produce many more videos that are informative, entertaining and engaging,” says Williams.
DreamFit products emphasize quality, innovation, and relevant differentiation. The patented DreamFlex corner bands insure that the fitted sheet will never pop off the corners of today’s mattresses. We also believe in keeping America in business. So, when it is possible and prudent, we construct DreamFit sheets in America. DreamFit products are manufactured by Homtex, Inc. in Vinemont, Alabama.